What it was and what it'd be.

Another year has gone by and once again I’m wondering, ‘Already?!’ Every year, towards the year end I’d think of all the things I did in the past 12 months, good, bad and ugly and in retrospect, I would’ve loved to change certain things, but like that’s even possible! *Ppfff!*

So this year, I thought to myself, I don’t want to change anything about this year; nothing at all. It’s a tad bit silly to expect all 365 days of a year to be brilliant, isn’t it?

<> *Okay, mood-shifter in place! * Weeee ha! :D

Things that didn’t happen are things I didn’t need because there were better in store. This year has been magical. I have met amazing people during the course of this year, who have made a magnanimous difference in my life, who have made me feel so so special and who have made me a different person altogether; most of all made my conviction in things I believe in, ‘concrete’. ;) I’ve made decisions that have taught me to trust my intuition and follow my dreams <>

Brett once again has made my year absolutely magical just like he has been doing for the past 3 years. He is the sunshine in my life. He has ensured this year, 2010, would be much more special than it could ever have been. There are those select few people who come and change your life. He sure has changed mine. It does not happen every day that you meet an angel who makes life beautiful and worth living, does it? There actually have been quite a few people this year and I’d like to thank them all; for doing all they have done for me in their own little ways. Four special mentions that I have to make are Momma, Meghana, Cam and Mick!

To all those, who have helped me throughout this year and during the of course this decade, Thank you! If in a good way, thanks heaps, I appreciate it all and I love you for it. If bad, thank you more, for having made me a stronger person with heaps more endurance and vigor. I’m moving into 2011 holding no grudges, bitterness or hatred towards anyone. I’m letting go of all the malevolence, to start over. They were not something I have been fond of anyway, but were things I held onto for some reason. It’s never too late to do what you are fond of, letting go of things you’re not; if only you realize it sooner. Sometimes all you need is to move out of your comfort zone and there lies the sighting of all that can be yours.

This decade, 2000-2010 has been life-changing. Without even realizing it, 10 years have gone by. Times change, circumstances change, I have changed and so has life. I don’t regret anything I’ve done till today, not one bit. It has made me the person I am today and I love every minute of being ‘me’.

I’d rather subsist among those with dreams, be a dreamer and change my life than be one among those who welcome what is given to them with open hands and closed minds.

Comments

Popular Posts