My seraph's gospel



He said this to me today and I think it was exactly what I needed:

“Do what the **** you want in life, you live only once. Don’t try and please anyone – be yourself. Don’t care about what anybody thinks of you or what they have to say about your decisions, it’s your life and you live only the way you want to live; everybody and everything else is secondary. Don’t listen to the echoes of opinions; listen to the echoes from within.

Never ever try to make anybody happy – that’s what I’ve learned after all these ******* years. I’ve learnt trying to please someone at your expense is unfair, never mind right. If you are unhappy, how will you ever make anybody happy? You live based on who you think you are – why should you think of others before making your own life’s choices? People are stupid, they think they know everything, they will give you 100 reasons not to do something you like; very few will push you to do what you want. I want you to be happy. How can you be happy? By precisely doing the things you want.

Happiness is basically inside us, we decide how to project our happiness. Don’t try to make anybody happy. Why should you? What for? Heaven is here, be happy here. Who knows where the hell, hell is? Live for today – be happy today… who knows about tomorrow and who cares? If you are happy today, you are making the most of your time here. Nobody here is permanent, all that matters is your time here. Laugh as much as you can, there’s no time for sadness. There’s no time and point in living someone else’s life. Be yourself, make the most of what you have, love yourself, be happy and do all you want. Don’t hold grudges, don’t hate; love, love with all your heart. Don’t think black – there’s too much darkness in the world today anyway; brighten your life with happiness and that’s what I want for you.”

I have angels in my life... angels who make sure I am me by the end of each day. I am truly blessed.

Comments

  1. Too much of thinking has gone into it...Your write-up is making me feel guilty about so many things I do, rather I don't do...
    Eye opener it is ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts