Endorsement from Australian author and journalist - James Knight



James Knight
NSW
May 4th

Kritika Naidu, what a star! She would make a fantastic winner of your competition because I swear she is more Australian than many Aussies! I first met her when she and her younger sister drove several hours in India from Hyderabad to Pune to listen to Renowned Australian fast bowler Brett Lee play in his band White Shoe Theory.

Kritika astounded me with her knowledge of Australia, but more importantly, her enthusiasm for down under and life in general. Again I say, Kritika Naidu, what a star.

She would be a tremendous ambassador for her own country, and Australia.

I wish her the very best. In whatever she chooses to do in life she will do very, very well.

Yours Sincerely, (and with fingers crossed!)

James Knight

Comments

Popular Posts